Wednesday, February 7, 2024

SERVICE TO CLIENTS

We started representing clients in the Marine Corps. My wife complained that the pilots came home at 4:30 and got extra flight pay, and I arrived home at 7:30 with no flight pay. She did not think that was fair, for we had spent an additional three years learning the law, and I was spending extra time on the job. It was unfair, and what was I doing, after all.

When exited the court, I went to the brig to interview witnesses and counsel new clients. "Here comes Captain, Spriggs" would ring loudly from the cavernous confinement. That is what I was doing.

Fast forward to Lockheed Martin. Trial work again. Round-the-clock preparation. The others went home at 4:30 again.

Then, I became protege and successor to Gil Cuneo, the father of the government contract legal practice in Washington, D.C., and on to my Spriggs firm.

Now, with international clients, it is always round the clock. Service. We do not talk service. We do it. Responsive, thorough, transparent, result and value-oriented service. 

Ask about a demonstration.


No comments:

Post a Comment