Saturday, October 14, 2023

ALERT: THE WANNABE DICTATOR . . .A CLARION CALL FOR ACTION

General Milley chose his words wisely. In a strong commander's voice, he warned of the election of the wannabe dictator. We all heard him. Yet there is no sign of a plan to heed the warning. The 14th Amendment won't stop him (the Supreme Catholic Court). Losing the popular vote won't stop him. Barrels of money and bombardments of ads won't stop him. Congress can't, and the elitist (Mark Warner) Democrats are bereft of fresh ideas. 

I have proposed the military-industrial complex leaders sign an open letter to all Americans supporting democracy and the Constitution and condemning wannabe dictators. 

The subtleties will pass by half the electorate unrecognized but will influence them to consider whether to continue the insurrection. The most potent force in the world has spoken against the existing minority rule and the incipient rise of autocracy/theocracy.

I can't believe I must write this and that my friends and fellow Americans give me no support. I predict the wannabe dictator will win. Who are you, you say. Why should we heed your call? So you don't know or like me. That does not mean I should be ignored. I just study the evidence.

All I'm asking is that you join me in contacting leaders of the military-industrial establishment and entreat them to sign the open letter that supports democracy, echos General Milley's speech, supports the Constitution and opposes minority rule, insurrectionists, and demagogues/dictators.


No comments:

Post a Comment